Sassy Fan Fiction Analyses

Sassy Fan Fiction Analyses

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Sassy Creepypasta Review for the Ages: Facebook Girl and Her Smileys of Doom


So, readers, it's been a good long while. I have to say I'm sorry about that. The Geez and I have both been incredibly busy, but I'm quickly back to do a nice and easy, wonderfully fun piece of something that might be called bad fanfiction. Hell, it could just be bad fiction to be honest, but who really gives a rat's ass at this point, huh? I should be flitting in and out of here posting things occasionally. I can't make promises because I work basically all the time, but I'm going to try to post a few times a month from now on. No way am I letting this thing go dormant for months again. That's simply not my style.

Anyway, getting down to the business at hand. Creepypasta. Most of it is terrible. I'm going to be looking at one today that is not so good. I mean, it's also not the worst thing ever, but I found it silly, especially when it's trying to be scary, that means it's failed on a fundamental level. Without further ado, I introduce "Facebook Girl" by an Anonymous person who I've tried to find the name of but come up empty anyway. It's probably better that the person is Anonymous. I wouldn't want to be associated with this.

So it was the start of year 10, I'm in an English school so our education system is a bit weird, 

Weird to whom? Weird to you? How can it be weird to you when it's your system? This is intriguing. I kind of want to know why this person thinks that the education system is weird because he/she is in an English school.

And that sentence should end with a period, but I seriously do not have the energy to correct every grammar mistake here. It would takes eons.

anyway I was put in set 2, the middle set and yet again I had no friends in there,

? What does that even mean? I'm sure it makes sense to someone, but I'm at a loss.

but there was this new girl, she was fairly pretty, she had brown/blonde hair tied up at the back, she wasn't exactly fat but she wasn't slim either. So we were waiting a few minutes to go into the lesson and she approached me and said "Hey." not in a kind of greeting way, but a way that you would casually talk to someone you know, so I simply replied, "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

That's actually kind of rude, dude. Talk to the girl. You say you had no friends there, and she's being friendly. Stop being a dick and just chill out.

The girl giggled and walked off

Period.

I had a feeling that it was maybe someone from the internet some how but I had never seen her face before.

What? Uh, what? Does that mean something I don't know yet? Do people from the internet randomly stalk you? You said she was a new girl. While she may very well be on the internet, how the heck is she from the internet to you? I'm lost.

When we got in the lesson I noticed that my phone went off, It was on silent so nobody had heard it, I took it out and noticed that I had a message off someone I didn't know, it just so happened to be that girl from earlier, her name was Ellie Plyth, she sent me a message saying "Hey" again and I replied, "How did you get my Facebook?"

I just started laughing and couldn't stop. What even is this bullshit? He didn't know who the person who texted him was. He said that very clearly. Then suddenly he knows exactly who it is even by her full fucking name? How does that even work? You don't just say you have no idea than the next second you know everything. That's actually idiotic.

She didn't answer, but kept spamming me with random bullshit it was all just a load of nonsense like "I had a brother who was the US president" and shit like that, 

Yeah, I'm sure her brother was Tricky Dick Nixon...

...

I kind of want to believe that now.

at the end of the lesson I turned off my phone and went to break as usual, I found my friends and we just went to the Cafeteria 

PROPER FUCKING NOUNED CAFETERIA

like most days, I told them about what had happened and they said "What's up with her profile picture?" which I noticed was extremely odd, she was doing some kind of weird face with her eyes huge and her mouth wide open, but she had set it to a contrast which made it black and white, but it was so contrasted it actually started too look scary.

Yes, you can probably do that in MSPaint, my friend. It was probably done for effect. Stop being a baby. It's only Facebook. You can probably block people on there.

I went to my next lesson which was English, 

Which I still haven't mastered because I don't know what a period is.

the spamming continued so I decided to turn my phone off. At the end of the day when we were walking home, I felt someone or something was following me and the rest of us, 

Good Lord, dude! Period, okay? Stop running with the sentences.

when I eventually got home I went on the computer like I would usually, but I went on Facebook.

Also like I would usually. Not sure why "but" is there.

I had 43 messages all from this Ellie girl 

Period. Sentence ends here.

the last few said, "Oh you like this girl hmm, she wont be here for long :D" 

At least she's friendly, unlike some people I can mention who blow nice girls who say "Hey," off. I mean look at that smiley. You don't get smileys like that from bad people.

she must of noticed that I was talking to a certain girl, who I admit I did like, but I replied saying, "Please stop fucking spamming me with all this crap just go away!" and then I blocked her.

Thank you! Finally.

That night, I went to bed and in the morning I went to school as usual, I was going to confront Ellie but in the morning we had an assembly, we all found out that the Girl

THE FUCKING GIRL WHO NEEDS A PROPER GODDAMN NOUN NAME

I liked had been murdered, brutally it was apparently only done with scissors, and the police were there, they needed to find a Culprit,

PROPER FUCKING NOUN CULPRIT

I didn't dare tell her about the Ellie girl, I was going to but for some reason, I couldn't manage to do it, every time I tried I just felt awfully sick until I backed off.

So, that whole paragraph is one huge run-on sentence with bad sentence structure, grammatical errors, and a phantom her whom I believe represents the entirety of the police department. Why they are collectively referred to as "her" I'll never know.

As I got home this day

Not that day. What do you think I am, in fucking English school?

I was pretty upset, I knew this girl I liked very well, so I got on the computer again

So, let me get this straight. You went on the computer again because you knew the girl you liked very well. That was your purpose for going onto the computer. I just want to make sure I understand.

I noticed this Ellie girl had added me through Skype and it for some reason accepted,

PHANTOM SKYPE ACCEPTANCE BOW TO THE SKYPE

I grew scared, it had the same picture and again 43 messages, this time it was, "Your friends seem nice, it would be awful if something happened to them >:)"

Such a friendly young lady! Man, I wish girls would give me happy smiley faces like that. I'd be hella excited.

I told her to not do it and that she could please just leave them, but of course the next day, they had all been brutally murdered,

All of them? Were they imaginary friends?

I was devastated, I grew depressed and started cutting myself, my life was absolutely awful at this point, and I still couldn't bring myself to tell on her, I got messages from her again saying:

Even though you believe she murdered everyone you cared about. Man, you have some issues. Just show the police the messages. I'm sure a young girl would have left fingerprints or some evidence behind. Or her mother would notice the bloodstains on her clothes after she came home after curfew.

"I love you so much, I'd do anything for you my love! <3"

A goddamn heart? Come on, dude. No chick writes a goddamn heart unless she's the least crazy girl out there. She simply cannot be murdering people if she writes a heart on your Facebook or Skype or whatever.

I told her that I knew she was causing these murders and that I would bring her in

Because I'm a loose cannon, and I don't play by the rules. Got it, sister?

but then she replied, "Oh so you don't like the murders :( I only did them for you! I hate you!"

You made her upset. I hope you're proud of yourself, you dirtbag.

That night I went to bed, I felt that sickness again but it was worse, I also felt a crude sense of Paranoia,

PROPER NOUN PARANOIA WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S SERIOUS

I couldn't sleep properly, but I eventually passed out,

So, you could wholly sleep properly then.

I woke up to the sound of dripping, I was in some kind of dark place, and there she was with the same face as her profile picture but this time her eyes were black and she had mascara that had been smudged and ruined,

So, she's an emo? Or is that an emu. I can never remember...

she simply explained, "Goodnight my love..." And she pulled out a small knife she began carving away at my face and before I knew it.... I woke up, it was all a dream, It was still the first day of year 10 I was safe, I went to check my Facebook.... 43 messages....

Holy crap, a young person has Facebook messages! That's insane!

So, that was rough. That was pretty freaking rough. not the worst thing I've read, but certainly not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment